You guys look so cute. Hope you all are doing great. I hear you are living in Davis County. We'll have to look you up when we are in Layton visiting Doug's family.
Ok, for about 4 or 5 months I have not seen your blog update. I was beginning to worry about you guys! Anyway, I think it was just a technical error on my computers part. I love your Halloween costumes. Madi is getting so big. I hope life is going well for you and that Matt's job is wonderful.
2 comments:
You guys look so cute. Hope you all are doing great. I hear you are living in Davis County. We'll have to look you up when we are in Layton visiting Doug's family.
Ok, for about 4 or 5 months I have not seen your blog update. I was beginning to worry about you guys! Anyway, I think it was just a technical error on my computers part.
I love your Halloween costumes. Madi is getting so big. I hope life is going well for you and that Matt's job is wonderful.
Post a Comment